This flavorful wrap lets you take your Greek salad to-go during the fun-filled summer months. Members of the fruit family, tomatoes are rich in potassium, folate and vitamins A, C and E.
Greek Chicken Salad Wrap
• 1 cucumber, very thinly sliced
• 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
• 1 large tomato, diced
• 1 tablespoon fresh mint, chopped
• 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
• juice of 1 lemon
• 1 1/2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
• 10 ounces cooked skinless, boneless chicken breast, diced
• sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
• 4 large whole wheat tortillas
• 6 ounces low fat feta cheese, crumbled
1. In medium bowl, combine cucumber, onion, tomato, mint, parsley, lemon juice, oil, and chicken and toss to combine. Season with salt and pepper.
2. Arrange tortillas on 4 individual plates. Place 1/4 of tomato mixture on each tortilla in a row, just off-center. Evenly divide cheese among the tortillas and sprinkle over top of mixture. Starting at end closest to salad, roll tortilla over the mixture, fold in sides, and continue rolling to meet other edge. Slice in half and serve immediately.
Make It A Meal
CHC suggestion: This Recipe Provides a Complete Meal